RE: Z80 pods, 2 versions...

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net>
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 15:36:55 EST

At 12:33 PM 3/15/00 -0600, you wrote:
>Absolutely continue the list. I never implied anything differently.
>We just now have all of our cards on the table.
>
>I'm sure IF you did feel like offering some of the pods that
>you don't have time to repair, they'd be snatched up.
>
>Want to make money off of ebay buyers?
>Try Pokemon cards or Beanie Babies.

   Or HP calculators or Altair computers or even old 8" floppy disks. The
prices that some people will pay is frightening. E-bay abounds with suckers!

    Joe

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.