Re: DATA I/O 29B

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 00:53:55 EST

<x-flowed>Indeed the software for the second version of Promlink that was sent to me
has the setting of #16 Raw Binary, that is why I have been trying to locate
a later version of the operating software for the base unit. Hopefully
Alex's will do the job, but perhaps we should keep track of the versions of
software in the base unit, tomorrow I'll post my version (that does NOT
support #16)

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com