RE: DATA I/O 29B

From: <mike_ranger_at_dofasco.ca>
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 07:45:01 EST

        [Ranger Mike]
        I have never, ever had a problem selecting code 10 and sending down
net rom images, and I've done quite a few! Including 4 bit bi-polars. I do,
however have a problem using the newer, more friendly version of prom link.
It seems to hang on a file transfer, where the old version works fine.

        Mike

        P.S. Going to Chicago in a few weeks, any one know of a tech tool
surplus place to drop by? Looking for a desoldering iron (weller, or pace).