RE: Data I/O 29B promlink #

From: Fish, David <dfish_at_bev.etn.com>
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 08:14:24 EST

John wrote:
> The version of Promlink that I have that supports #16 (Raw
> Binary) is 6R10.
> That is "Revision 6 point 10", I am trying the process for
> designating
> decimals in resistors and capacitors, I kinda like using the
> letter as the
> break, much clearer and less likely to miss the decimal...

Interesting! I just checked the version of Promlink (6R00) that
and we run here at work and it accepts Translation Code 16. I
never even realized this existed, it's not mentioned in any of
my manuals. I'll check my programmer tonight to see if it accepts
it. If my 29B main unit doesn't I'll be looking for a newer
version of the firmware too.

While we're on the subject, does Promlink run on a Pentium or
equivalent. I've had no luck so far, it crashes immediately
with an "Error 11 occurred in module MAIN at address 2EBE:0067".
I've tried it on several computers PII-MMX, K6 and a PIII.
Anyone?

Dave

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.