RE: Z80 pods, 2 versions...

From: Keith, Brendan <Brendan.Keith_at_wilcom.com>
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 11:35:01 EST

So you're buying up more pods and accessories than you need,
then ebaying them to maximize your profit, thus taking them off
the market except to the most well-heeled buyers, whether
hobbyist or not?

Brendan Keith
brendan.keith@wilcom.com

> From: John Robertson[SMTP:jrr@flippers.com]
>
> Unfortunatly I have a shop to support, not just a hobby...so I tend to
> eBay
> the things...I have three Z80 pods, five probes, and a 8048 pod
> currently...Last Z80 sold for $183US, and last probe I got $125 (including
>
> postage)...plus I have one 9010A base with RS-232 (tested)...

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.