Re: Does anyone have any HP5006A info?

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 13:42:48 EST

I have gotten about 95% of the manual scanned in for the HP5006A, but I have slowed down recently (I am using the copier and scanner from work). I decided to go ahead and send what I have to spies so people can see/use it now, as I'm not sure when my time will free up enough to finish scanning the schematics and polish it up. If you are interested, here is a link to the 10.5 Meg pdf file: "ftp://www.spies.com/incoming/HP5006A.PDF". James: Let me know if you are in a rush to get the original back and I'll force myself to take the time to finish this up.

Jon

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.