RE: Z80 pods, 2 versions...

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 19:02:23 EST

<x-flowed>Well, what would you like me to do? I send out lots of email looking for
one unit, and several come back with various assortment of units and pods
that they want to sell as a set. They do not like breaking up sets. I have
made private trades with folks for these, plus I have sold some off. We
have a business here to run, and I need to make money to support it. So I
buy them wholesale, then I see that some on eBay went for a fair dollar, I
should give them away?

Do your own hunting, all that I have bought have been through thorough
research on the web. I bought a bunch of damaged probes and am fixing them
up, should I not profit from this service? I bought a bunch of Z80 pods in
various states, so I fix them and test them. Again, should I not do what my
skills enable me to do? This is MY livelihood!

John :-#)#

  http://www.flippers.com