Re: test equipment

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net>
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 11:52:36 EST

At 09:11 AM 3/2/00 -0500, Jeff wrote:

>This list needs some more traffic :>
>
>What test equipment does everybody have? This would be a good thread..

  Hi jeff,

   I have a bunch of logic analyzers. two Sony/Tektronix 338, three HPs
(1601, 1615 and 1630), four Tektronix DAS 9100s, a Gould K-450 and a Dolch
Colt 300. The Dolch and DAS 9100s also have plug ins for pattern
generators and other stuff.

  I have about six different o'scopes and pile of meters of all
descriptions including freq meters. capacitance and inductance meters. One
HP Signature Analyzer. Bunches of logic probes, logic pulsers, current
probes and logic comparators. I just got a Fluke 9010 MicroSystem
Troubleshooter. It looks pretty good but I have used it much yet. Lets see;
6809 pod, 8085 pod, z-80 and z-80A pods, 8051 pod and 8048 pod. (Yes, I got
lucky!)

   I have a HP MicroProcessor Exerciser (HP 5001, I think) for the 8085.
It's similar to a Fluke 90. But I need a manual for it. Does anyone have
one? Even for a different CPU?

   A bunch of bench top power supplies. Mostly HPs.

   A CST Service Pro 1000 DRAM/SIMM/SIPP tester. I also need a manual for
this. Does anyone have one?

   I also have a Quantum Data Color Character Generator. It's great. It
will drive any monitor ever made IF you can get the detailed specs for the
monitor.

 I have a bunch of HP-IB controller's like the HP 85s, HP 9825s, 9826s etc.

  A couple of Eprom burners connected to PCs and a DATA I/O 29B with a
Unipak. I also have a Logic Pak and the PALASM plug in and 303-011A PAL
programmer.

  And a few PACE solder stations that I never use. I can work faster and
better with a hand solder sucker and a good temperature controlled Weller
iron. I do have one of TINY Weller temp controlled irons. You can't beat
it for working on small stuff.

  Joe

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.