Should John continue to host this list or not?

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net>
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 20:32:23 EST

John,

   You certainly have my vote for you too continue hosting this list. I
realize your goal with the 9010s is to make money while some other list
members may only be to pursue a hobby but I think your expertise would be
sorely missed. I'm sure the hobbiest members have other usefull talents.
If they really want equipment that they can't afford to pay E-bay prices
for then they should be able to exchange labor or something else for them.

   FWIW affordable 9010s aren't that hard to find! I've bought three of
them in the last month. Two of them cost $20 each for just the console
(both needed minor reapirs). The other cost $25 with three pods. If you
really want an affordable 9010 (or anything else for that matter) get off
of E-bay and go look for one! I really don't have any sympathy for people
that don't make any effort to look any further than E-bay for what they
want but then whine about the prices. If that offends anyone then so sorry!

    Joe