RE: DATA I/O 29B

From: <mike_ranger_at_dofasco.ca>
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 07:47:42 EST

> My reading of the code 10 indicates that it stuffs extra bits in with the
> data-Start/Stop or some such, I don't have the book at home. So do you not
>
> need to convert the raw binary to code 10 before transferring it to the
> 29B? Or am I missing something?

        [Ranger Mike]
        I use 3.10, with code 10, and have not had one bit of trouble. Of
course, being a computer old timer, I still think 9600 baud is pretty quick,
and am happy to use it (the baud rate which I am happy using a VT320
connected to a vms box).

        [Ranger Mike]
        I tried using the 6.10 version, and get the hanging problem as well.
With 3.10, I use net rom binaries, and have no problems at all.

        Mike

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.