Multiple eproms?

From: Magiera, Joe (AIT) <joe.magiera_at_msg.ameritech.com>
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 10:01:42 EDT

        Is there a device that can program multiple EPROM/PROMs at the same
time (assuming of course they were all the same type and all needed the
same image applied)? Does anyone have such a device? If so, any chance I
could hire them out to do a job for me?

        I need 15 copies of a set of eproms, 32 eproms to a set. I have the
needed images and access to an EPROM burner, but it's a one-at-a-time
burner, which means burning 480 separate EPROMs. Yuck!

        Anyone have a good cheap source for 480 of type 27512-12 150NS
EPROM/PROMs? Added bonus if they were EPROMs that didn't need to be erased.

        I can't figure out why, but I only get the tech tools in digest
form, so to save time, if anyone replies, can you plese e-mail me directly?
Thanks,

        Joe

        joe.magiera@ameritech.com