Re: Multiple eproms?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 11:30:34 EDT

<x-flowed>There are "Gang Programmers" available for many units. eBay has them every
now and then for the DATA I/O 29 series, sell for around $125US it seems...

John :-#)#

At 07:01 AM 4/14/2000 , Magiera, Joe (AIT) wrote:
> Is there a device that can program multiple EPROM/PROMs at the same
>time (assuming of course they were all the same type and all needed the
>same image applied)? Does anyone have such a device? If so, any chance I
>could hire them out to do a job for me?
>
> I need 15 copies of a set of eproms, 32 eproms to a set. I have the
>needed images and access to an EPROM burner, but it's a one-at-a-time
>burner, which means burning 480 separate EPROMs. Yuck!
>
> Anyone have a good cheap source for 480 of type 27512-12 150NS
>EPROM/PROMs? Added bonus if they were EPROMs that didn't need to be erased.
>
> I can't figure out why, but I only get the tech tools in digest
>form, so to save time, if anyone replies, can you plese e-mail me directly?
>Thanks,
>
> Joe
>
> joe.magiera@ameritech.com

  http://www.flippers.com

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.

</x-flowed>