RFI: 9000A-Z80 Pod EPROM

From: Fish, David <dfish_at_bev.etn.com>
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 09:07:56 EDT

Hi Folks,

  Has anyone archived the EPROMS inside the 9010A pods? I need
someone to verify the checksum of mine or send me the image of
thier EPROM. I've disassembled the code in order to understand the
communication between the pods and mainframe but there are several
instructions that just don't make sense. The EPROMS should all be
archived anyway, they're getting to/at that age where the bits start to
evaporate.

 The STANDARD checksum that I get is: 785E

Thanks in advance.
Dave

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.