Re: WTBorrow: Fluke 6809 pod

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 18:07:58 EDT

<x-flowed>
Well, I am sure it could be done if someone wants to figure it out...the
address and data lines and most of the control lines are known (at least to
me ;-), but the ROM is specific to the CPU, but I suspect it might be a
lookup table for that. Anyone want to take on the project? I'll gladly
share the info I have, and the seller of the Series 90's (8085) has five
left at $39US plus shipping if all five are bought.

Fluke was less than helpful for parts or ANY information on the units.
Seems that they are pretending it didn't exist-was Philips rude to them or
something???

  http://www.flippers.com