Re: What is a K17-59994A HPIB INTERFACE UNIT? What does it do?

From: Omar Vega <omar_at_TechSource.COM>
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 10:36:26 EDT

You would still need the HPIB interface card. I know that ISA GPIB ones run
about 3-400 new. I don't know about HPIB cards or if they are
interoperable. Here at work we use GPIB for diagnostic and QA on boards
before they go out (hooked up to a DSO). You can write your own routines in
C to control the device and collect data.

Omar