Re: Testing Galaga...

From: Kev <KKlopp_at_EROLS.COM>
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 09:01:29 EDT

John,

I assume it would be okay to incorporate this in my Galaga repair page (that
I need to work on some more....)

http://users.erols.com/mowerman/Galaga/Galagafix.htm

This is not a publically advertized page yet, Techtool list members may make
use of it but please don't publically advertize it yet.

As always, direct any comments to

Kev
mowerman@erols.com

Thanks!