RE: Wierd result while testing MS Pacman board

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 07:30:59 EDT

<x-flowed>
I was trying to find a bad IC socket, game was running under the Fluke
9010A with the pod in UUT Run mode, and the test switch for the game board
in the "on" position. Board would reboot with the watchdog, and this odd
screen came up and stayed up once, then would just flicker in and out, then
I couldn't get it back. Had the Midway MPU board, and the Ms Pac sub board,
the Fluke Z80A pod was plugged into the MS pac card...

John :-#?#

  http://www.flippers.com