Re: Wierd result while testing MS Pacman board

From: Kev <KKlopp_at_EROLS.COM>
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 11:55:49 EDT

Very curious indeed.

Could you elaborate a bit on the ROMs used, especially on the main board?
Ideally I'd like to know if they are Masked or EPROM.

The Namco bit must be in the Pac-Man stuff as I don't think it would be in
the Ms Aux board. As I understand it this is a Midway thing so Namco
should'nt have any influence in this.

I might know a guy that could tell us more about the software if he knew
where to look.

Kev