Any HP1611A Info?

From: James Marous <jamesm_at_erinet.com>
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 22:57:08 EDT

I picked up a working HP1611A Logic Analyzer at a surplus store dirt
cheap and am looking for any info on it, specifically the manual. The
unit I picked up has the -A80 option for the 8080 uP. As near as I can
tell from what little info is on the net, there are specific models for
specific processors. I have no idea if the general functioning of the
unit is consistent across models. If anyone has any experience with
this beast, or a copy of the manual, I would be greatly appreciative of
the info.

            Thanks
                    James

--