Re: Logic Probe

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 11:36:28 EST

<x-flowed>
Not sure about the RS Logic Probe. I've used a Heathkit for over twenty
years-it's been great, and I have several other logic probes, including the
HP one. I usually look for my old Heathkit one for ease of use and clear
indication of results. It has bright lights right at the nose so you can
easily see the results, plus it seems to be quite accurate.

John :-#)#

At 06:00 AM 1/12/2001, mike_ranger@dofasco.ca wrote:
>Hi all...
> Just a quick note, and I do not want any "eww, radio shack" replies
>okay? :-)
>
> I was there yesterday and the store I was at indicated they were
>discontinuing the logic probe and had two, on sale for $11.99, down from
>$29.99. A good price, eh?
>
>Mike
>(only in Canada eh? Pity)
>
> To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
> message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
> questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.

</x-flowed>