Re: Logic Probe

From: Mark Shostak <shostak_at_directlink.net>
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 17:12:25 EST

>> I was there yesterday and the store I was at indicated they were
>>discontinuing the logic probe and had two, on sale for $11.99, down from
>>$29.99. A good price, eh?
>>
>>Mike

I only found one logic probe in the catalog, rs part # 22-303.
It's black w/ red at the end with the tip. The list price was $17.99,
but it's the only one in there.

Anyway, I've had that model for around 10 years and would recommend it.
Great for when you're too lazy to drag out the scope.
If it's the model I listed above, I'd say it's a no-brainer.
Well worth the $12.
Let us know; I could use a new one (cracked the red part on mine).

I think the Heath is a little big (diameter wise), albeit well built.

-Mark

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.