Re: Trade: Fluke 9010A manuals for 9000 manuals

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 13:09:12 EDT

<x-flowed>
If anyone has the 9000 unit, the hard drive in them is either a SCSI or a
MFM with a SCSI -> MFM interface board. There would be a SCSI port on the
rear that you can copy the internal hard-drive to a backup drive (I'm
definitely going to do this!)

Oh, I also am looking for the probe for the 9000 and have a 9010/90X0 probe
for trade. Plus a spare Clock module and some other bits and pieces. I
guess I'll post my collection Tuesday and folks can sift through it.

John :-#)#

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.

</x-flowed>