Re: FS/FT:Fluke, Kutz Kasch, ICE's, pinball, and more test equipment

From: Marc Alexander <marc_at_wolfems.com.au>
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 00:51:30 EDT

Hi Corey,

What would you be interested in trading for for the Fluke 90?

I'm interested, thanks

Marc

Marc Alexander
Advanced Engine Management Pty Ltd.
22 Melrich Road Phone: + 61 3 9761 3161
Bayswater, Victoria Fax: + 61 3 9761 3162
Australia 3153 Email: marc@wolfems.com.au
PO Box 594, Bayswater, VIC 3153 http://www.wolfems.com.au/