Fluke 9100A Display Troubles

From: Dave Langley <robotron_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 05:38:15 EDT

<x-flowed>
Hi ....

I decided to make a start on copying the 9100A software disks today, using
Anadisk on my PC (very slow) for the system disks and the unit itself for
the user disks (pod info).

I'd only got about half way though copying the first user disk and the
fluke shut down on me and there was a buzzer sounding???

I *think* the unit now boots OK , but there is no display although the
status LED seem to be working OK.
I've tried re-seating all the connectors but to no avail.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Dave Langley
www.robotron-2084.co.uk

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.

</x-flowed>