RE: Fluke 9010a just died

From: Matthew Rossiter <matt_at_veriosc.com>
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 04:56:26 EDT

I've tried doing checksums and comparing them with the values on page 4-10
in the manual. In the manual they are referred to as signatures and they
give the memory address of each rom. I'm not getting the same values, so
maybe you can send me what software you have and I'll compare them that way.

What type of eproms do these use in case I need to burn a new set?

Thanks.

Matt

Have you tried reading the ROM checksum with the Series 90 and comparing it
with an archived set? I can email you a set for comparison, I have found
that ROM can knock out a system if it does not release when unselected.

John :-#)#