Fluke 9010 questions

From: Werner Sharp <sharpw_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 09:50:32 EDT

<x-flowed>
I've been using my Fluke to run a UUT and then break in to look at
memory. Is there any easy way to resume the UUT after pausing/stopping
it? Or do you always need to reset the microprocessor from the beginning?

I want to be able to pause a running board, examine memory, and resume the
game where it was paused. I would think it could do this but I must have
overlooked something.

Lastly, does anyone have a 6809 pod for sale? I'd also trade a 8088 pod +
some cash if someone was interested.

Werner Sharp
sharpw@bellsouth.net

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.

</x-flowed>