More fluke troubles!

From: Dave Langley <robotron_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 11:41:19 EDT

<x-flowed>
Hi all ...

Well since my 9100A died I managed to get a 9010, alas I am doomed to be
the keeper of lots of dead fluke hardware as the 9010 is completely dead!

The PSU tests out OK, but I've not looked at anything else. Also I noticed
it does not have the RS232 option ... if I get it working has anyone got
one of these for sale?

Now onto the pods ... the 6802 and 8085 pods were both shipped without the
cable in the self test socket. Guess what both have a pin broken off :o(

Has anyone ever replaced these ribbons/headers with a home made effort?

PS I have not forgotten about those who wanted the 9100 software but I
cannot currently copy it. It's being sent onto someone who can for
distribution.

Dave Langley
www.robotron-2084.co.uk

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.

</x-flowed>