Re: More fluke troubles!

From: Dave Langley <robotron_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 20:02:44 EST

<x-flowed>
At 03:41 pm 26 10 01, you wrote:
>Well since my 9100A died I managed to get a 9010, alas I am doomed to be
>the keeper of lots of dead fluke hardware as the 9010 is completely dead!
>
>The PSU tests out OK, but I've not looked at anything else.

Well it turned out to be the 4116 RAM. I should have guessed after fixing
50+ Williams CPU's in the last 2 years. I've converted it to 4164 RAM now
which should fare a little better.

>It does not have the RS232 option ... if I get it working has anyone got
>one of these for sale?

So where do I get an RS232 board for a 9010 then? Anyone got one?

Dave Langley
www.robotron-2084.co.uk

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.

</x-flowed>