Re: Cracking the 9010A ROM signature generator

From: David Fish <dfish1_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 21:08:02 EST

Good luck, you'll need it! The code had to have been written
in some crappy compiler like PL/M or something. It's a
nightmare to try to unravel. To help you along, here;'s a
starting point: The calculated 'checksum' signature is stored
in location 0xF345 and 0xF346 once it has been calculated.
I got to the point where I had to reverse engineer the command
protocol between the mainframe and the pods, that's when
I finally had to give up.

Dave