Re: 9010A ->232

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 11:08:04 EST

<x-flowed>
Hi Peter,

Send me a copy of that and I'll put it up on the FTP server and provide a
link...

John :-#)#

At 04:25 PM 05/02/2002 +0000, Invadar \"Peter Davies\" wrote:
>At 14:13 02-02-02 , you wrote:
>
>Yes Try TELIX Dos based software it's Ideal for the job I use it all the time
>if you don't have it drop me a line Off-list.
>I have attached a 1k plain text file of operating instructions
>should anyone else on the list need them.
>Regards Pete (Invadar)

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.

</x-flowed>