Re: Bouncing emails....

From: Invadar \ <Invadar_at_mean-machine.org.uk>
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 15:10:10 EST

<x-flowed>

Hi John,

Still in Aberdeenshire uk not such a new boy tho.

Have been around quite a while bought a space panic from you about
six or seven years ago.

you seem to have my correct email address which is for confirmation
invadar@mean-machine.org.uk

I have got your email of today requesting I send you TELIX software
and will dig it out this evening and send it.

regards pete

At 17:54 05-02-02 , you wrote:
>Anyone know Brendan Keith's new email or the new guy Peter Davies
>(supposedly Invadar@mean-machine.org.uk) as their email addresses are
>bouncing...
>
>John :-#)#
>
> John's Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9
> Call (604)872-5757 or Fax 872-2010 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
> http://www.flippers.com
> "Old pinballers never die, they just flip out."

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.

</x-flowed>