Re: 9010A ->232

From: Dave Langley <robotron_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 13:52:09 EST

<x-flowed>
On the subject of Fluke 9010 RS-232 ....

I'm still looking for an RS232 card for my 9010 as it does not have one.

If anyone has one from a dead unit or otherwise I'll buy it! My tape drive
does not work either so I'm looking for one of those too. This is really
annoying as I'm effectively limited to manual use as I can download or save
any programs :o(

Instead of the RS232 interface it's got a surface mount PCB installed which
is labelled "option -006 Async Sig" what is this for?

Dave Langley
www.robotron-2084.co.uk

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.

</x-flowed>