Re: 9010A ->232

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 15:49:09 EST

<x-flowed>
That is the Signature Analyzer Option board. You need the tape for it...and
the interface box.

John :-#)#

At 06:52 PM 05/02/2002 +0000, Dave Langley wrote:
>On the subject of Fluke 9010 RS-232 ....
>
>I'm still looking for an RS232 card for my 9010 as it does not have one.
>
>If anyone has one from a dead unit or otherwise I'll buy it! My tape
>drive does not work either so I'm looking for one of those too. This is
>really annoying as I'm effectively limited to manual use as I can download
>or save any programs :o(
>
>Instead of the RS232 interface it's got a surface mount PCB installed
>which is labelled "option -006 Async Sig" what is this for?
>

>Dave Langley
>www.robotron-2084.co.uk

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.

</x-flowed>