Re: Fluke 9010A manuals on Spies?

From: Greg <voyager_at_galaxian.com>
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 11:18:28 EST

There is a setting in Acrobat for that such thing. Funny thing is, I accidentally
printed to the our color printer here and it was normal. Once I switched to the
laser printer I wanted to use (no settings changes in Acrobat mind you), it was
reverse imaged. Annoying it was - seemed to be a difference in printer defaults
also.

Anyway, the Acrobat setting should fix it.

Greg