Fluke 9010A Probe

From: Marc Alexander <marcwolf123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 21:40:01 EST

While there's all this great talk of 9010A's and stuff, thought
I'd ask, does anyone have a 9010A probe that they'd like to sell
or trade?

I have a 9010A, and a semi-broken Z80 pod I am fixing, and intentions
to actually use it to fix something :)

I believe I need the little logic-probe looking thing that plugs into
the DB9 socket on it to use it properly.

I have many things to trade, parts, game boards, test equipment, etc,
so if you have one, give me an email and we can work something out.
If you have any spare pods I'd be interested too!

Thanks a lot,

Marc Alexander
www.laserarcade.com

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.