Re: Fluke Frequency Program pt2

From: Kev <KKlopp_at_erols.com>
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 14:13:14 EST

> code, but it MUST be entered in PROGRAM number order, so 7 is entered
> before 8...or you get an error that might take you a few minutes to figure
out.

Yes. I was playing with the Asteroids program this weekend. Nice little
program but if you look at it (both H & S are mixed) you will see that the
I/O branch (40) is missing. The compiler will catch this omission.

> I have also examined the programs in the file FLUKE_TAPES.ZIP and program
2
> or 4 have a nice little Address line identifier routine about 1/2 way
down,
> and also a DATA line one as well. Not as good as some, but a start...

Wow, the Fluke 90 has this but it was missing from the 9010A or so I
thought....

Handy trick.

Thanks,
Kev

 To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
 message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
 questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.