Re: Fluke Frequency Program pt2

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 14:23:03 EST

<x-flowed>
Thanks Kev,

Too many accounts...

If anyone is typing these 9010A test routines in, look out for some typos
in the original FLUKE service manual. As an example, if you see any
lower-case text that appears to be in the code area, it is just overflow
from the right side comments - ignore them.

I have entered a number of the programs, it is just the ones that have not
been filled in that remain to be entered. If you compile every now and then
you will catch the typos, and if using rksic remember that program order
MATTERS. The manual shows PROGRAM 8 listing before PROGRAM 7 for the RS-232
code, but it MUST be entered in PROGRAM number order, so 7 is entered
before 8...or you get an error that might take you a few minutes to figure out.

I have also examined the programs in the file FLUKE_TAPES.ZIP and program 2
or 4 have a nice little Address line identifier routine about 1/2 way down,
and also a DATA line one as well. Not as good as some, but a start...

See FILE02.S for notes. http://www3.telus.net/Flippers/Fluke

John :-#)#

At 11:12 AM 11/02/2002 -0500, Kev wrote:
>John ment to type....
>
> http://www3.telus.net/Flippers/Fluke
>
> > ...w3.telus.net/Pinball/Fluke and the file is 9010test.s (source)
>and
> > .h (hex). I have also uploaded just the RS-232 test RS232TST.S
>

> To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the
> message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other
> questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.

</x-flowed>