Re: What do I do with this Non-working fluke 9010a?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 14:36:51 EST

Hi Matt,<br><br>
I have one base unit (no RS-232 port) that I would sell for $100US plus postage. Works, and&nbsp; would probably cost less that trying to fix yours.... If you want to try fixing yours you will need the routines that I have been posting and a second 9010A with a Z80 pod. There is no calibration of the units, except for the tape drive...<br><br>
John :-#)#<br><br>
At 02:05 PM 12/02/2002 -0800, Matthew Rossiter wrote:<br>
shooter&nbsp; B) Know of a place where I can get it fixed and calibrated? or C)<br>
Think I should just buy a new one off of ebay?<br><br>
This thing was working fine.&nbsp; Then I let it sit around for several months<br>
unused.&nbsp; I went to troubleshoot a board and it won't power up properly.&nbsp; I<br>
have no idea what the problem is.&nbsp; It's plain dead.&nbsp; About all I could do is<br>
swap the CPU, the roms, the ram and the interface chip.&nbsp; I also used my<br>
Fluke 90 - Z80 troubleshooter - but the only thing I can see wrong is it<br>
doesn't pass memory tests very well.<br><br>
Any advice would be appreciated.<br><br>
Matt<br><br>
&nbsp;To UNSUBSCRIBE from techtoolslist, send a message with &quot;UNSUBSCRIBE&quot; in the<br>
&nbsp;message body to: techtoolslist-request@flippers.com. Please direct other<br>
&nbsp;questions, comments, or problems to jrr@flippers.com.</blockquote></html>