Re: Best desoldering tools?

From: Chris Loggans <cloggans_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 16:18:02 EST

I've got a Pace 65-SX desoldering station and love it!
 Mine is driven off of shop air, but they do make the
Snap-Vac self contained units. They also make control
units that can drive multiple handpieces such as
soldering irons and specialized tools for surface
mount work. Whatever brand you get, I definately
recommend getting one! You won't believe the
difference it makes in repair work.

-Chris