9010a language compiler and other neat stuff

From: Matthew Rossiter <matt_at_veriosc.com>
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 15:15:46 EST

I should be able to get the manual and software available online by this
weekend if all goes well.

Another cool thing I found is a Fluke tape with a label that Reads
"Async.Sig.OPT." on it. I recently bought a 9010a troubleshooter with the
clock module installed. Maybe this tape has information that would be
useful as well for using the signature option. I've got about 16 tapes with
data on them. Some of them look like they were used for a class. I'll
try to dump those to a file as well and put it up on my ftp site. I also
have a training manual that I will get scanned in. Hopefully y'all can make
good use out of all this.

Matt