6502 assembly/disassembly stuff

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 17:49:34 EST

<x-flowed>

I've been poking around the 6502 over the last few days as I have need to
re-understand the code for a couple of projects and found a nice little
JAVA simulator...

http://richardbowles.tripod.com/cpu_sim/cpu_sim.htm

You can dump some code in, tell it where in memory to start and away you go.

A more advanced 6502 windows based simulator/emulator program is here:

http://home.pacbell.net/michal_k/6502.html

But unfortunately the creator is Polish and the help files are only in that
language....I don't have Polish setup on my machine otherwise I'd try to
use one of the Polish to English translation pages...I have asked him about
this but he is rather busy with other stuff and can't take the time...