Compiler Manual available!

From: Kev <KKlopp_at_erols.com>
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 11:16:17 EST

Matt posted this to the vector list but I haven't seen it here.

Anyhow BIG Thank You goes out to Matt!

179 pages on the compiler for your reading.

Thanks,
Kev

PS if anyone is interested I'm working on rewriting the Pokey test script to
be relocatable & add some other feature test.

Original posting on Vectorlist.....

I recently found the software and manual for the fluke 9010a language
compiler. From what I've heard, it's not available online anywhere so I
thought it might be useful to this group. This should allow you to
create a troubleshooting script on your PC and then load it onto the
PC. I should have the software loaded by tomorrow hopefully..

I also have a whole bunch of tapes with data on them. One of which is
used for the clock module. I hope to have the data dumped off the tapes
and available too.

ftp://ftp.rossiters.com/cust/rossiters.com/downloads/Fluke/

I'm hoping this will inspire some of you geniuses to write some scripts
so that I can more easily fix my vector games when they go sour.

Matt