Re: Compiler Manual available!

From: Matt Rossiter <matt_at_veriosc.com>
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 11:28:50 EST

Yeah, I was going to post on this group as well. I thought maybe
vectorlist had pretty much everyone on this group plus a few other guys.

Is anyone interested in the training manual as well? It's probably not as
useful as the user manual itself, which is on spies - but there's alot of
technical tips in there.

Anyway, glad I could help.

Matt