Re: Fluke compiler software

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 17:51:59 EST

<x-flowed>

That might be in the old CPM format...have you got a copy of "UNIVERSAL" an
old program for reading and cross copying early DOS based floppies?
Although I don't think the program is going to be that useful, however the
docs are great, they explain many if not all of the programming options and
go into a bit of detail on setting up the XXXX.POD file that KEV spent
hours on the other day.

The one from Fredric is written in CBASIC and is awaiting some clever
person to port it over to a later compiler so it can work on gooey
computers. Fredric popped it trough a compiler and it coughed up some
errors near the end of it's compile, someone that understands BASIC can
probably sort it out...the ability of using the probe as a frequency probe
looks nice!

John :-#)#

At 01:55 PM 28/03/2002 -0800, Matthew Rossiter wrote:

>I wasn't able to read the disk because it said it couldn't recognize any
>file system. How important is this software to you guys? If you *really*
>want it - maybe I can try some data recovery software or locate the software
>from someone else.
>
>I guess you guys have been using
>http://www.linkline.com/personal/frice/f9010.zip this, by Fredric Rice
>right? Is it working out ok? I'll probably start messing with it tonight
>to see how well it works.
>

>Matt

</x-flowed>