Re: Fluke compiler software

From: Kev <KKlopp_at_erols.com>
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 18:02:31 EST

Hmm, according to the manual the disk could be for IBM, Kaypro, CPM or the
Fluke 1720. Possible that the disk is for some format that wouldn't match
IBM?

I personally have not had much luck with the compiler by Mr Rice, nor any
response to request for assistance. The brightest point for me in the Rice
compiler is the frequency counter function, and I cannot get it to work.
Another cavet that worries me, Rice acknowledges bugs that probably won't
get fixed. But I have heard that Mr Rice is working on porting his compiler
to a newer platform and hopefully it will be available for us to use.

If you want to use the RKSIC compiler & have a 232 port running to your
9010A you can toy with some of the scripts John has on the FTP.

I've been working on a bare bones script to use as a guideline for
developing arcade game test programs. Its about due for another posting to
the newsgroup & I'll probably send a copy to the FTP site too. Just ask if
you need a copy before I post it.

Thanks,
Kev