Re: Fluke compiler software

From: Marc Alexander <marcwolf123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 23:31:20 EST

One of my 'other' hobbies :) collecting old computers and resurrecting them
may be able to help out. I have some old CPM machines, and Kaypro, Osborne, etc. and a
custom setup PC with hardware, software and drive able to read, copy and backup old
single, double and high density 5 1/4 inch disks in numerous formats.
There are an astounding number of formats and data types on 5 1/4 inch disks.

Let me know if you'd like me to give it a try, I'm in Australia but a small
parcel is only a few dollars airmail.
Contact me on marcwolf123@yahoo.com if you like.

Best regards,

Marc