Z80-QT manual now in...

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 18:19:58 EST

<x-flowed>

I just got in a NOS copy of the Z80QT manual and it goes into more detail
on how that function works, plus more detail on the error messages for the
pods under self test. This should aid my Pod to Parallel interface project!

It's fat and I don't have a document feeder on my scanner (yet) sooooo it
might be a while before I get around to scanning it in. About thirty or
forty double sided pages... I had winning bid on a ADF scanner on eBay but
I got it for $52US and the seller is ignoring my emails....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2012440905