Re: Fluke compiler software

From: Mike Coates <mcoates_at_mame.net>
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 15:30:15 EST

I have started on doing a windows version of this compiler, but I'm
converting it to Delphi (since I hate visual basic, and thats about the only
kid on the block nowadays) - there's also the option for someone to load it
across into Kylix when I've finished and create a linux/unix version too!
(in case anyone here is a linux junkie)

the first version will have the compiler and text editor as a windows
program, when this works OK, I'll look at putting the comms stuff into the
same program so everything is in one place.

I'm about 20% of the way through the basic code at the moment, getting rid
of the GOTO's and converting the syntax to pascal.

more reports when it gets to doing something