Re: Fluke compiler software

From: Kev <KKlopp_at_erols.com>
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 16:34:51 EST

RKSIC does have an option to set up the port. I forget the number.

For some reason I could not get 9600 8-n-1 to work but I did manage to get
4800 running.

Johns' idea of the PC replacement for the base should eliminate those speed
concerns and then coupled with a 8255 card or similar controllable I/O card
will make a powerful test tool.

Kev