Re: Programming the Fluke 9100 - Am I out of luck?

From: Marc Alexander <marcwolf123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 09:40:33 EDT

Well if anyone would like to send me unused OS floppies, I can have
a go at imaging them and copying them. I don't have a 9100, but can
send them back to test.

I have a PC I made just for imaging old floppies, with a program called
Teledisk (does raw head reads/writes, format irrelevant), and also have
some other raw floppy disk tools, and a particular card ad drives that will do
even old single density floppies.
I know a guy in the USA who may do it for a small fee, he has a similar
and possibly better setup for archiving old computer disks.

I'm in Australia, so it'd be airmail, but even that's safe and pretty cheap.

Marc